Sterilised Semi-Skimmed Milk 500ml (glass bottle)
Delamere Dairy’s sterilised milk is simply heat treated, there are no preservatives involved and its nutritional value is the same as fresh milk. Sterilised milk can be stored in the cupboard for months before opening, and once opened, should be treated as fresh milk, refrigerated and consumed within three days.
You can use sterilised milk in just the same way as you would use fresh milk. Due to the heat treatment, sterilised milk has a slightly sweeter taste than fresh milk, making it particularly good in cooking. It makes a mean custard or rice pudding!
Delamere Dairy Sterilised Milk is available in reclosable plastic bottles from most supermarkets, and in glass bottles from your milkman.
- Just 1.5% fat
- Mild tasting, long-life product
- Keep in the cupboard until you need it
- Use exactly as you would use fresh milk
Delamere Dairy sterilised semi-skimmed milk 500ml
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 250ml (half bottle)|
|Energy kJ/ kcal||201/ 48||503/ 120|
|of which saturates||1.0g||2.5g|
|of which sugars||5.1g||12.8g|
- Bottles = glass = widely recyclable
- Lid = aluminium = widely recyclable
- …either with your kerbside collection or local recycling facility. Please do not return our glass bottles to your milkman.